Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Five Star Ratings for the White Wolf Prophecy ~ Mating ~ Book 1

I am having a great time writing my Trilogy just for you!   It's a blast!  But, what I was not prepared for was that it is 5 stars on both Amazon & Barnes and Noble! I am so flattered by this! And, I'm getting more raves from others who don't have time to post a review.
I am humbled that so many have taken a chance on a new author, and I want to inform my fans, that I am editing my second book as I write this as well as the final book in the Trilogy!  

I am being PM'd constantly asking when Book 2 is coming out, because they cannot wait for it!  Again, I am humbled by this.

I wanted something different in the supernatural world.  Something adult, and to bring werewolves, vampires, elves, and humans into an entirely elevated world.  It's definitely not the norm with these beings!   

I wrote this, specifically, for you - the adult woman between 18-65 (or older if you want).  What surprised me even more is that even men have begun to read the book! Honestly, I was not prepared for that one, either!  

I wanted to inject humor into it as well.  And, I wanted one really, really bad guy. Here's an excerpt from book 1:

Suddenly, he started to smile, and a new plan was expanding with every minute as his next victim entered his mind.  THIS time, he would not just poison any female werewolf.  No. He would kill a specific werewolf. She was tiny, had red hair, and blue eyes.  His “plant” had told him that she was pregnant. That was the best news he’d had. She would not get in his way, and he would get rid of Sam as well! Yes, they were his next target.  
Turning to his fellow rats, his plot was unfolding.
 “Contact my plant.  Tell her to give a triple dose, orally, to that new werewolf bitch, Sarah.  I want her dead, and most especially, that shitty kid growing in her filthy body!”
This guy is a REALLY bad guy. This is a relatively tame excerpt!  To find out more, you'll need to purchase the book!

Thanks for reading my book, and my blog!

LK Kelley






9781615000500

#whitewolfprophecy

#lkkelley

#9781615000500

#valentinesday2014

#valentinesdaygiveaway

#whitewolfprophecyblog

No comments:

Post a Comment