Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Werewolves, Vampires, Elves, and Fans! - "Kim! When is Your Second Book Coming Out"?

"Kim!  When is your second book coming out?" - The White Wolf Prophecy, Mating, Book 1. 

I'm being asked this by everyone who bought the book - pre-release - from my publisher, ISOTUT.  Yet, the first one isn't due to be released publicly until Valentine's Day, 2014!  

Valentine's Day, February 14, 2014 - I can't think of a better day for the release for a erotic romance book!  But, my fans are already begging me for the second one!  I guess that's not too bad for a new author?  So, a bit more about the book.

I have been asked why I changed up the stererotypical view of supernatural beings.   Actually, that's a really good question.

I thought it was about time for these supernatural beings had a radical update.  We are so used to the stereotypes.  There just didn't seem to be anything new or fresh.  The view seems to always seems to fall back into the normal aspects of werewolves, vampires, and elves.  I wanted different.  I wanted fresh and new.  A whole new take on the supernatural. Adult, sexy, fun, danger, love, romance, and a connection between them so that a story could be tied together. 

I sat down, and the words flowed into my fingers as I typed.  While I had the basic of the story in my mind, the truth is that the story wrote itself.  For just over three months, daily, I wrote all three books of the White Wolf ProphecyTrilogy.  I never knew I had that much material. I originally was going to just write one book.  But, the more I wrote, the more I realized I had tons of material for two books, and then three books. 

I know many write four, five, six, seven, and even more, in a series of books.  Truth is?  I actually have enough for five or even six!  However, I stuck with a Trilogy.  But, I do happen to have a supplemental in the works to the White Wolf Trilogy.  It's also completely different.

But, the book is a whole new direction of supernatural beings, and I hope that you will give it read.  I loved writing it, and most especially, I love the fact that I have so many fans who adore it, and are already wanting more!  

I wrote it for fans of the supernatural.  I hope to have the second book out sometime in the middle of the year!  Thank you for giving my book a try! 


9781615000500

It is for for pre-sale right now!  Amazon around the world , Barnes and Noble, BAM, and a lot of independent book sellers as well!!  You can also order directly from my website. Just push the button you want.  I have included the links to other countries as well. Canada, UK, France, Spain, Italy, and India.  Watch for others as well!

For your convenience, here are a few links:



BAM - White Wolf Prophecy ~ Mating ~ Book 1

9781615000500

#whitewolfprophecy

#lkkelley

#9781615000500

#valentinesday2014

#valentinesdaygiveaway

#whitewolfprophecyblog



No comments:

Post a Comment